What if I don't have a Holder Identification Number (HIN)?

If you don’t have an existing broker or a HIN, you can set up a new investment profile via OnMarket and the shares will be allocated to you under a Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) and held in the company sponsored sub-register. More information is available here.

NB. You do NOT need a HIN in your profle to submit an application into an Equity Crowdfunding offer.‚Äč

Do you have more questions? Feel free to send them in to us