The term ‘OnMarket’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company, On-Market BookBuilds Pty Limited, is registered in the Australia under ABN 31 140 632 024.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and mobile application.
Your use of this website or mobile application and any dispute arising out of such use of the website and mobile application is subject to the laws of New South Wales which will have exclusive jurisdiction. If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our Financial Services Guide.
Thank you for visiting OnMarket.
Our partnership with Velocity ended on 2 December 2018 after which time OnMarket members no longer earn Velocity Frequent Flyer points when bidding into OnMarket transactions.
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
2. The Promoter is On-Market BookBuilds Pty Limited (31 140 632 024), AFS Licence No. 421 535, Level 31, Tower 2, International Towers 200 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2000 (Promoter).
3. Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18 or over who:
i. Have followed the Promoter’s LinkedIn company page, Facebook company page, Twitter page or Instagram page.
ii. Have posted a comment on the LinkedIn Competition Post, Facebook Competition Post, Twitter Competition Post or Instagram Competition Post containing a valid candidate for Australia’s Prime Minister.
4. Employees and contractors (and their respective immediate families) of the Promoter or any of its agents or contractors directly connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter. By entering the promotion, each entrant warrants to the Promoter that he or she is eligible to enter based on these Terms and Conditions.
5. The promotion begins at 12.01am (AEST) on Friday 5 April 2019 and closes at the earlier time of:
i. The then leader of the Australian Labor Party or the Liberal Party of Australia conceding defeat; or
ii. 11.59pm (AEST) on Sunday 26 May 2019 (Promotion Period).
Entrants that have become eligible during the Promotion Period ONLY will be eligible for the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw will occur at Level 31, Tower 2, 200 Barangaroo Ave, Barangaroo NSW at 8.01am (AEST) on the day after the Promotion Period closes and the winner will be notified through the social media platform by which they lodged their entry within two (2) business days of the draw.
The winners will have their details published on the OnMarket Company page on LinkedIn which can be found at https://www.linkedin.com/company/2720995/admin/ within two (2) business days of the draw. The Promoter may also publish the winners name on its Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
6. To be eligible for the OnMarket AUD2,500 Prize Draw:
i. Entrants must have followed the OnMarket LinkedIn company page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/on-market-bookbuilds, the OnMarket Facebook company page at https://www.facebook.com/OnMarketIPOs/, the OnMarket Twitter page at https://twitter.com/OnMarket_?lang=en or the OnMarket Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/onmarket/.
ii. The Entrant must also post a comment in the LinkedIn Competition Post, Facebook Competition Post, Twitter Competition Post or Instagram Competition Post containing a suggestion for be Australia’s next Prime Minister. OnMarket reserves its discretion to accept any entry as a valid candidate to be Australia’s next Prime Minister, if in OnMarket’s sole discretion, the named candidate meets the spirit of the promotion, including whether that candidate is legally eligible to be Australia’s next Prime Minister. OnMarket bears no responsibility for rejecting or accepting a named candidate.
iii. The winner will be drawn from a pool of the most popular entry to be Australia’s next Prime Minister. The most popular entry will be the candidate that is most commonly posted in the comments section of the Competition Post on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
iv. The LinkedIn Competition Post, Facebook Competition Post, Twitter Competition Post and Instagram Competition post will each contain information on the Promotion and be posted by 12.00pm (AEST) on the opening date of the Promotion Period.
v. The entrant’s date of comment must be within the Promotion Period as listed above.
vi. Each entrant is limited to 10 entries.
vii. The prizes are not transferrable.
viii. The prize may only be redeemed by the winner filling out a valid application form (excluding payment) for an IPO offered by OnMarket. At the request of the winner, OnMarket may, in its absolute discretion, allow the winner to redeem the prize for shares in another company offered on OnMarket (i.e. such as an equity crowdfunding or s708 offer). The AUD2,500 worth of shares may not be redeemed for any IPO, or other offering of securities not offered by OnMarket.
ix. For the avoidance of doubt, the winner must meet any other specific requirements of the IPO in which the prize is to be redeemed, and OnMarket bears no responsibility for any breach of any warranty made by the winner in the relevant application form.
7. There is one (1) prize to be won. The prize winner will receive AUD2,500 in an IPO offered by OnMarket within 3 months of notification, provided OnMarket has accepted applications for at least one IPO during such period. If OnMarket has not accepted applications for at least one IPO during the 3-month period following notification, then the period for redemption will be extended. The prize winner will notify OnMarket when they have selected an IPO offered by OnMarket in which they wish to invest, and submitted a valid application via the OnMarket website at least three (3) business days before the Offer Close. OnMarket will pay for that application on the prize winner’s behalf.
8. The total prize pool is valued at AUD2,500.
9. Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet. The Entrants comment must remain publicly visible within the Competition Post for the duration of the Promotion Period to be eligible. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, the Internet, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
10. One (1) valid entrant will be drawn at random at the prize draw to become the winner of the prize draw. The draw will take place at OnMarket BookBuilds, Level 31, Tower 2, International Towers 200 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000.
11. The winner will be notified by LinkedIn’s InMail and a OnMarket LinkedIn Post by 5pm AEST of the day of the draw. The winner may also be announced on the OnMarket website (https://www.onmarket.com.au), OnMarket Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/OnMarketIPOs/), OnMarket Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/onmarket/) and OnMarket Twitter page (https://twitter.com/onmarket_) by 5pm AEST on the day of the draw and for a period of 30 days after the announcement.
12. The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, agree to be named in a LinkedIn post on the OnMarket company page and posts on the OnMarket Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages (the Promoter will consult with the winner with respect to the language of the post, however the Promoter has absolute discretion as to the post content) and the winner must consent to the use of the winner’s name in an email describing the winning of the prize, free of charge.
13. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, that entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry.
14. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). The winner acknowledges that the IPO shares may trade at a lower or higher price than the issue price.
16. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to prizes. The Promoter will not be liable if, for any reason, it does not obtain an allocation for the winner in the IPO selected by the winner, however if this occurs, the Promoter will provide the winner with an opportunity to select another IPO.
17. Subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at OnMarket BookBuilds, Level 31, Tower 2 International Towers 200 Barangaroo Avenue, NSW, 2000 at 12pm (AEST) two (2) weeks following the prize draw specified in Clause 5. The winner in this draw will be notified by LinkedIn InMail within two (2) days of the draw. The winner may also be announced on the OnMarket website (https://www.onmarket.com.au) by 5pm AEST on the day of the draw and for a period of 30 days after the announcement.
18. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, remove a post, remove a follower, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person, or disparaging or impugning OnMarket’s business, business model, good fame and character or the Offers of securities on the OnMarket website.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities, if required.
20. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.