Do investment profiles need to be in my name?
There are a number of profile types that you may invest through:
- Individual – for investments that are held in your own name
- Joint Holdings – for investments that are jointly held by more than one person
- Trust – for investments that are held in a trust structure for beneficiaries
- Superannuation Fund – a type of trust used to hold investments purchased with superannuation contributions
- Company – for investments that are owned by a company or business
If you are unsure of what type of investment profile to use, please speak with your accountant or financial adviser.