Where do my shares go if I don't have a broker?

If you don’t have a broker the company will register the shares in your name and issue you with a Securityholder Reference Number (SRN). 

This process is what is known as issuer sponsored. This means that the company holds the shares in your name.

Unlike a HIN, each of your issuer sponsored shareholdings will have a unique SRN.

You can send each of your allocation confirmations to a ShareSight account, and ShareSight will host these for you on their shareholdings aggregation platform in the cloud. Find out more about ShareSight's Share Portfolio Management Service.