What is OnMarket?
The OnMarket app is the world’s first mobile app for Equity Crowdfunding, IPOs and placements. It is:
- A platform which is completely free to investors: it’s free to sign up and free to invest
- Mobile - instant notifications, company information and research, and applications via the app
- A portal to access offers for all eligible investors
- A defined and automated system ensures all OnMarket applicants will be allocated fairly
Other features include:
- Investment details saved in a member's profile making applications simple and fast
- Investors may have their shares allocated into any existing broker account for easy portfolio management
- Members will receive 25% of the stamping fee on the allocations of people that they refer, for the next two years, up to a maximum of 1.25% (unless an offer specifically states that this cap is removed or lifted).
A desktop version is also available via www.onmarket.com.au