How is OnMarket regulated?
On-Market BookBuilds Pty Ltd holds an Australian Financial Securities License (AFS License No 421 355), which means we are supervised and regulated by ASIC (Australian Securities & Investments Commission).
By holding an AFSL we have specific obligations to uphold the best interests of our client in relation to:
- our conduct and disclosure in relation to the provision of our services
- ensuring the competence, knowledge and skills of our people
- ensuring our people comply with the financial services laws
- compliance, managing conflicts of interest and risk management
- the adequacy of our financial, technological and human resources, and
- having dispute resolution arrangements in place.
For more information please see our Financial Services Guide (FSG).